Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Welcome!

Hi all. Welcome to my newly-formed blog dedicated to discussion of the Housing Bubble in New York City. I have been following this story for a good two years now and have finally decided to start writing on this issue as it pertains specifically to NYC and its environs.

This blog will probably be somewhat low on content for the next week or two as I work on formatting, links, etc. However, I hope to have something that is worth the readers' time wthin a short time.

I think this topic will become more and more relevant as we progress into the third and fourth quarter of 2005 and the start of 2006. Please feel free to send me links to any articles that you think are relevant and I will try to include them here.

Best regards.

Peter Herman

1 Comments:

Blogger BradKimmel said...

There doesn't appear to be much of a bubble in *my* neighborhood. Ghetto fab-u-lous!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home